Andy's Whereabouts

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
csmigocki@yahoo.com
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Andy's Whereabouts

Post by csmigocki@yahoo.com »

Hey that explains why your mailbox is full so my messages are bouncing! :)
christina@theactiongroup.
Beginner
Beginner

Post by christina@theactiongroup. »

I'm currently in New York so I'll be back real soon.

Cheers
Andy
johns@net-communities.co.
Beginner
Beginner

Post by johns@net-communities.co. »

Yeah, I never thought there was a limit on my email but then I remembered that mail is handled by a different server.

I managed to get 1500 of them which was something like the day after I left. :-((( and I'm very un-happy about the whole thing.

Loosing so many emails like that is very bad for us as it makes us look as though we are not on the ball. It's caused a little damage but we will bounce back :-) and this senario will never happen again I can assure you.

BTW - If i'm don't make any sense today it's because I've been awake for the last 40 something hours. It's early morning here in the UK and I'm not going to bed until I've sorted things out and that will be at least early afternoon at this rate.

Cheers
Andy

Andy's Whereabouts

Post by Guest »

Just a quick note to say that I'm away from my UK office and shall be returning early next week hopefully Tuseday.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cheers
Andy