Greying out of menu

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Suman
Beginner
Beginner

Greying out of menu

Post by Suman »

Hi
I am currently using Version 3.5.08 Opera 7.0 Fix.I need to disable some menu items (i.e. these menu items wont be clickable and would be of a different color than the rest items) based on some conditions.How do I go about this.Please help

rgds
Suman
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I'm not sure that version 3 is capable of doing this unless you can write a function to get that to happen. Version 3 is no longer supported and the version you have is even downlevel from the last release done. It is still available for download for those who absolutely must have frames but there is no support. If it is possible I would suggest you upgrade to version 5 which has many more capabilities based on the advances in web browsers and web tech. And, which many of us would be able to figure out how to do what you want. Most of us do not know version 3 or how it functions. Sorry.

Ruth