Menu works ONLY in IE !

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
daniel.chudaska@web.de
Beginner
Beginner

Menu works ONLY in IE !

Post by daniel.chudaska@web.de »

Hi !
I've got a really big problem: I'm just creating a website for our dancing school in town (Frankfurt, Germany), and wanted to add the menu to the site.
But it shows up ONLY in Internet Explorer, where it works fine. In Netscape you can see the menu show up for half a second or something, then it disappears. Everything else works fine...

Can you help me fix this ?? Thank you so much !
Daniel
daniel.chudaska@web.de
Beginner
Beginner

Menu works ONLY in IE !

To add one thing: The milonic.co.uk/menu page looks fine in NS, whereas my pages don't show the menu...
daniel.chudaska@web.de
Beginner
Beginner

Menu hidden behind table

Now I know what happens: I positioned the menu above a table cell which has a grayshaded background. The menu shows up as long as the table has not finished loading; when the table displays, the menu is hidden BEHIND the table (in Netscape). So I think it is a problem with the z-Index of the menu layer in Netscape. Could someone tell me how to fix it ?

THANK YOU !!
daniel.chudaska@web.de
Beginner
Beginner

CANX REQUEST

OK, I've solved it myself - found out about the PlaceMenu function here in the forum !

Thank you once again :)