DIV (?) and Netscape 4.7x

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
lefou@mail.bg
Beginner
Beginner

DIV (?) and Netscape 4.7x

Post by lefou@mail.bg »

Hello!

I have the following problem, you may see it using Netscape 4.7x browser, on this address: http://www.iwns.org.

There's a poll on this website, on the top left, just below the NavTable; there's the milonic menu, too, in its vertical free-scroling variant (the menu follows you as you scroll the page up-down, and opens only when the mouse is positioned over it).

Well, when the menu opens over this poll, there are like holes in it, where are the options: "Yes", "No", "No opinion" and "Vote!" buttons!

Somebody can explain this and help me to resolve this problem? I heard somewhere smth. about DIV ID's but... that's all. I do not know what to do completely!

Thank you in advance!

Michel
John
 Team
 Team

Re: DIV (?) and Netscape 4.7x

Post by John »

Michael -

See my response under the Topic 'IE filters using v3.4.03' here.

John
lefou@mail.bg
Beginner
Beginner

Post by lefou@mail.bg »

Dear John,

thank you very much! I found the posting and shall try what you suggest; if any results, will post a positive answer here. Thanks again!

M.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Michel -

Obviously (I hope), if you are not using ColdFusion do not use the <cfform> and </cfform> tags, just plain ol' <form> and </form>.

John