Resize bug in IE 6.0

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
yadin
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Resize bug in IE 6.0

Post by yadin »

The newest in the IE branch got a lot a bugs, so it is hard to find out if the problem is being created by the program or the programming of the HTML, java, javascript, DHTML etc.

But I have an issue of which i think is a bug in the menu. When you resize the window from full size to about 600X800, there sometimes shows up a horizontal scoll rule (don't know the exact english word for that one). Try it a few times, because you might not get it the first time you try. Set your screenresolution to about 1280 then make the browser show in full screen with this site http://www.ivm.nl/nieuwesite.htm, then push the resize button and use the lower right corner to set the hight of the site about the same with as the page (about 800). Now keep pushing the square (resize window) a few times and look @ the bottom, there you will see the scroll rule starts to show up. Now when you start using the menu it mostly dissapears (not always). Wierd bug, specially since it behaves different every time.

Maybe it's got something to do with my coding, in that case i apologise for posting in the wrong forum

Greetz,

Jeroen