Konqueror

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
david@seasonaires.com
Beginner
Beginner

Konqueror

Post by david@seasonaires.com »

Hi ,

Great script you have here I must say. But as you probally know, it doesn't work in Konqueror. I know it's very difficult 2 make an all browser suitable/compatible script (thx 2 bill). But I was wondering if you ever thought about adding some code for Konqueror. Because personally I think its the best browser for linux (also one who keeps the w3c standards @ top priority) and many people with me.

So my question is: Is it possible for you to make this menu compatible with Konqueror, and if it is would you consider making it?? (It's no problem at all if I have to test things for you or do something else to help you)

Barry Lanslots
Foxi C.i.T. (The Netherlands)
reggie@yahoo.com
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Konqueror

Post by reggie@yahoo.com »

If you are using a horizontal menu try setting it to vertical, it worked for me on Konqueror.
jcouto@geckomedia.com
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Konqueror

Post by jcouto@geckomedia.com »

Talking about Konq and W3C, does it support general event handlers already? (document.body=addEventListener(... )?