something is wrong when upgrading from 3.3.19 to 3.4.12

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
heraldbecker@home.nl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by heraldbecker@home.nl »

I created a frames version of the menu, in the version 3.3.19 everything works fine, but now I'm trying to upgrade to the 3.4.12 code and also the menu's I'm using. All of a sudden everything goes terribly wrong and I lost all my mouseover events, the submenus in the middle frame and more of that stuff ...... I only replaced the mmenu.js file and altered my menu_top.js and menu.js files (I kept my links, just replaced the code at the beginning of that file).

Anybody got an idea that might enlighten me?
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

There was an additional variable with version 3.4.x

Code: Select all

target=main;sourceframe=main;
So you'd have something like

Code: Select all

,"Languages","show-menu=languages target=main;sourceframe=main;",,"#",1
Cheers
Andy
heraldbecker@home.nl
Beginner
Beginner

hmmm ... this doesn't seem to work ..... strange ............. I've even added the "#" ..... but it doesn't do anything ..... I've lost my perfectly good menu!!!!!! :cry: ..... luckily I'm working on a copy :)
heraldbecker@home.nl
Beginner
Beginner

Okay, it seems to work for the biggest part .... but I use some Dreamweaver code to change the images I use when I go over a menu-option .... this doesn't work anymore, does anyone have a clue? (I didn't change any code appart from that to make sure the menu works again).