read the bottom part.

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Anonn

read the bottom part.

Post by Anonn »

Orrin Hatch wants to destroy p2p users computers. But what do you expect from the craziest man in the Senate? It is sad that we have a wingnut like Orrin Hatch as the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Perhaps the problem is that he is a musician himself and feels his brethren's pain: "The senator, a composer who earned $18,000 last year in song writing royalties, acknowledged Congress would have to enact an exemption for copyright owners from liability for damaging computers. He endorsed technology that would twice warn a computer user about illegal online behavior, 'then destroy their computer.'"

BUT

hatch.senate.gov Web site's menus use JavaScript code created by the U.K. company Milonic Solutions. Milonic Solutions charges between $35 and $900 for the right to obtain a license number for its JavaScript menu, but Hatch's site does not include a license number. Instead, this comment appears in the site's HTML code: "i am the license for the menu (duh)."

I suggest you call your lawyers and get this evil pirate senator... You can get a few 100 grand out of him i bet. A big supporter of copyrights and copy protections. Yet his own website uses code stolen from you. :)
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

I wish it were that simple :D

Cheers
Andy