Cheeky

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Cheeky

Post by Maz »

I notice the little things Andy did on his website like make a small vertical followscroll menu, and not putting a menu on top of forum. This is my cheeky comment:

8) Warning
This dhtml menu might make you reinvent website design :o

Got luv!
maz
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

The forum thing I think is cuz its a product he got from phpBB. I just downloaded this message board and I using it on a site that I am maintaining for a couple guys I know for fantasy football. Its a REALLY great forum application, but going through the code, its complicated at times. So I don't blame him for not going into the code and putting in the menu...but I would definetly recommend it to you if you ever want to get into having a forum on your website. I Love it.

This menu DEFINETLY makes you rethink how you want to layout your website and how you want it to flow. I think it opens up alot more possibilities...from having menus to maintain state, for shopping carts, for admin purposes, and tons of things...its great.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

I've put menus in 2 different forums, when you figure a work around for url links & pagecolor for molules let us know ;)

The directory is like this:
-.mysite.com/forum
-.mysite.com/menu

maz