releasedate XP style

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Riccardo

releasedate XP style

Post by Riccardo »

On the XP Style sample page I read: 'The XP Style sample is a work in progess and should be completed very soon'. But how soon is soon? Is it a good idea to mention the expected releasedates of works in progress?
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Doubt you'll get a date. Its a 'get-it-done-when-we-get-a-second' type of project. Its got most of the stuff you need to almost exactly replicate the XP look and feel. Just use it as is, its good even now.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
fredlongworthhighschool
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Post by fredlongworthhighschool »

Hey Hergio, do you start work at 9am? I noticed from your posts you and John always seem to flood the board at around 2pm UK time!
Andy Davis
Web Designer & Smartboard Manager

Fred Longworth High School, Manchester, England.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

I actually get to my work at about 7am or just thereafter, my local time (US Eastern Standard). I generally get some stuff done, and then throughout the course of the day check the board and post what I know. Sometimes I have a browser window minimized that I refresh every half hour or so. I sit here all day coding/designing/having meetings, listening to my music (shoutcast.com, its great), and helping out. :D Love what i do!
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Well, we're pretty close in our work habits. I get here at 0600 Phoenix time and hang around until 1630 (but I have every Friday off). Once in a while I'll get on on the weekends or at night from home, but that's rare. Need some time away! Code, code, code, plus my own Blues station on mp3.com to keep me awake (http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/330/tiggrblues.html).
John
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

I use xpmenu, its been updated almost weekly, usually I can replace the new js files, menu_data.js isn't going to change much, my post 'menu errors' might help on the placement of some of the styles.

I catch the slack on the west coast when everyones asleep, listening to the music in my head. I still dream in GMT. ;)

maz :D
fredlongworthhighschool
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

I get in at 8am, check what you guys have been posting at ungodly hours to me, and then sit around till 2pm when you come on again, listing to club977.com in the meantime (i'm an 80's fiend!)
Andy Davis

Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Good choice on that Andy, I sometimes listen to club977 off of shoutcast. Good station. ;)
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
fredlongworthhighschool
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

12.44BST ? Bit early today!
Andy Davis