New Website - Where's my old menus?

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Bourne
Advanced
Advanced

New Website - Where's my old menus?

Post by Bourne »

Hi everyone.

Firstly, the new website is a great improvement. Much more commercial/professional. But I've got a problem with it.

I can't find where the old 'online menu builder' is?

I know I'm a bit hungover, but, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Bourne
Spare a thought for the poor, anaemic, albino cousin of the bourbon biscuit - the custard cream!
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Since the old menu is no longer supported, the old menu builder was taken down. Andy may put the link up, but I highly doubt it. The reason is, if he put up a menu builder link for the old menu it would make it easier for people to use the old menu then to download the new one, that wouldn't be good since we dont want to support the old one anymore and we want people to upgrade. There will be a menu builder for version 5 in the future, not sure when, but there will be.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
Bourne
Advanced
Advanced

Cheers

Post by Bourne »

Cheers Hergio.

Hopefully Andy will have a V.5 menu builder up pretty soon. I've got a couple of new projects in the pipeline, and was showing the client the site this morning, but as a total non-technical person, the lack of the menu builder is a real problem for me.

tick tock

:)

Bourne
Spare a thought for the poor, anaemic, albino cousin of the bourbon biscuit - the custard cream!
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

There is a v3 to v5 converter up there right now, if that's any help.

The other option is to go to the main site and download the current version of v5. Surprise - there are now real docs included :!: :D
John