One question before I buy

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
jbrooker
Beginner
Beginner

One question before I buy

Post by jbrooker »

I am going to buy your menu but one thing caught my eye about your license agreement. Do you require that sites using a licensed menu put a link to your site on every page using the menu???? It mentiond this on a post about mis-use of the menu agreement. I can understand that you don't want others to claim the work as their own but if you buy the license then I don't think you should have to do this.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

No if you purchase a license, for example the pro, you do not have to have a link back to Milonic anywhere on the page. You do have to leave the copyright intact though in the source code no matter what you buy. If you do not BUY and license and are given a FREE license, then you DO have to have a link back to milonic on any page using it, its part of the agreement that keeps it free.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Note that the link back is not expected to be in the menu, as the forced link is in the free version. While not required, as Dave mentioned, it would certainly be appreciated in the Pro and up versions. Just small type in the footer or something like that. Most folks have been happy to do that, given the low cost and excellence of the Milonic menu.
John
jbrooker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jbrooker »

Thanks a bunch! Sounds like you all have an excellent product at an excellent price. I am definatly sold on your menu!
fredlongworthhighschool
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Post by fredlongworthhighschool »

The after-sales support, both from Milonic and on here is also top-notch too. You won't regret buying it!
Andy Davis
Web Designer & Smartboard Manager

Fred Longworth High School, Manchester, England.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

jbrooker wrote:Thanks a bunch! Sounds like you all have an excellent product at an excellent price. I am definatly sold on your menu!
Well - we do :!: :D

Thank you for your support.
John