Thank you again

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Martyn
Beginner
Beginner

Thank you again

Post by Martyn »

I have just updated my site to use the latest version

http://www.bwd-scouts.org.uk

It's brilliant - I wanted (and now have) the menu running accross the top of the browser to it fits with a little border - In the old version (3) It was not perfect accross all browsers - The new version does the trick.

Do I need to update anywhere that I'm using version 5 ? or did that happen when I downloaded it

On a different issue - I've noticed that 2 Scouting sites don't have a licence - what do you do to unlicensed sites ?, or to put it another way is it worth chasing them ?

Martyn
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Very nicely done. Looks real good. But...isn't there always one. I have ie5.0 and the main content div is coming behind the district.gif section. I think it's the left margin set at 145, but that picture is 239 wide. I love the colors and the flash looks great.

Ruth
John
 Team
 Team

Re: Thank you again

Post by John »

Martyn wrote:On a different issue - I've noticed that 2 Scouting sites don't have a licence - what do you do to unlicensed sites ?, or to put it another way is it worth chasing them ?
We do chase (investigate), and we're quite serious about it. Any help you give would be sincerely appreciated.

Just drop a note to marty@milonic.com with the URL in question and we'll take it from there.

Thank you!
John