wwho can i contact?

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
flairlighting
Beginner
Beginner

wwho can i contact?

Post by flairlighting »

i purchased a license this past saturday and as of yet have not been able to download a licensed version of the menu. i can log into the milonic site and view/edit my details and i have a confirmation i printed out of the payment transaction, but miloic is not showing any purchases of a license. should i contact the website that the payment was made through, or is there an email address through milonic that i can get info from? any help would be greatly apprecited. thanks!
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

send an email to menusupport at milonic.com along with something we can use as a cross reference, invoice number, transaction id, licens number, that sort of thing.

We'll then be able to track the problem down once we have your details.

Don't forget that you'll need to be logged in with the email address that you entered in the purchase pages. A lot of people use a different email address for the purchase. The system automatically uses the one for the purchase not the one you may have been logged in with.

Hope this make sense
Andy
flairlighting
Beginner
Beginner

thanks!

Post by flairlighting »

thanks so much for replying. i'll give it a try!