Window XP SP2?

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
rudy
Mega User
Mega User

Window XP SP2?

Post by rudy »

I guess Windows XP SP2 has probably been downloaded and installed on a lot of PCs by now. I do not have it and don't now anyone that does to check it out, but thought I could get some feedback from SP2 users here.

For example, an SP2 users lands on my Web site (or any Web site with a Milonic menu on it) for the first time with his/her newly installed upgrade, will the menu be there, or will the popup blocker keep it from showing up?

If the popup blocker in SP2 does keep the menu from opening, what is involved for the user, and how would they even know that there should be a Milonic menu on the page?

I love this menu and just want to know how it reacts with the new upgrade to Window XP.
Rudy
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

Hi Rudy,

I think the menu should be fine with SP2 unless you are running it locally, so when you intially download the menu with SP2 installed you will need to unblock the page. Users of the live code shouldn't be affected though.

-Marty