Rendering Menu in Safari 1.1

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
raj
Beginner
Beginner

Rendering Menu in Safari 1.1

Post by raj »

In Safari 1.1, sometime the menu is not rendered properly. When refreshing the page it renders but sometime it still not rendering. what could be the issue.

Already I faced issue in safari regarding displaying the menu and i had corrected :lol: by setting the menuwidth property.

I am having Website Navigation Menu 3.5.02 version
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

First, 3.5.15 was the last version of the v3 series menu system, so you are quite a bit down-level.

Second, the v3 menu is no longer developed or supported.

If you must stay with v3, at least get current at http://milonic.com/menuvinfo.php. You can download the new v5, which I would strongly recommend, from the same location.
John
raj
Beginner
Beginner

Menu not displayed/rendered in Apple safari 1.1 - Not always

Post by raj »

I am facing the same issue with the latest version (both V3 and V5 ) also. Could it be a caching issue with Apple Safari 1.1 browser? :oops:

This is happening only sometime and it shows only the last menu item.

Any suggestion/work around?
gardenguy
Advanced
Advanced

OK in 1.2

Post by gardenguy »

Hi,
I had the same issue and just upgraded to Safari 1.2 and now it is cured.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Thanks for letting us know...its good to see the menu is getting ever more compatible with main stream browsers. And it just goes to show ya how much weight Milonic carries...Apple's changin' their browser to work better with the Milonic menu...heh heh heh ;)
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."