Can't get menu to load... Can someone check?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
jdenio
Beginner
Beginner

Can't get menu to load... Can someone check?

Post by jdenio »

I have a site I'm just now building. I added the code, but I can not get the page to load without errors, and with the menu (As downloaded from Milonic)

http://mail.fore-site.com:6000
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

I can't get it to load from your site either. When I moved your _data file and to my machine and called the scripts from your machine it still failed. However, when I moved your _data file to my machine and called my own code files it worked fine.

So, I have to think there is something wrong with the menu code files on your end. When you uploaded them to your server did you specify text mode (not auto or binary, etc.)?
John
jdenio
Beginner
Beginner

where would I specify text mode?

Post by jdenio »

Where would I specify that?
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

I got it to come up, but the submenus won't work because you used the submenu name "Milonic". You can use anything but Milonic.

maz
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I couldn't get it to load either, even when I downloaded your files and tried it on my desktop. As soon as I replaced the milonic_src.js mmenudom.js and mmenuns4.js files it worked. You specify text mode in whatever program you are using to ftp the files to your site. You should see options someplace for text auto binary.

Ruth
jdenio
Beginner
Beginner

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Post by jdenio »

Is there a possibility that it is an issue with IIS?

I'm running this on IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003 Server

I am going to try downloading the menu again directly to the server than locally rather than ftp.