Submenu item not switching at index finger of hand pointer

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
landolt@strichpunkt.ch
Beginner
Beginner

Submenu item not switching at index finger of hand pointer

Post by landolt@strichpunkt.ch »

Hello everyone,

I posted this for menu version 3.3.18. Version 3.3.19 is a little better but still not right.. at least for me.. am I going crazy or is the information below correct??? Watch the tip of the index finger on the hand pointer.

Problem displayed at http://www.milonic.co.uk/menu/frames/

"Has anyone else noticed that when selecting a submenu item in IE5.5 that the highlight switches to the next (or previous) submenu item when the MIDDLE of the current submenu item is crossed? In IE5.0 all is well because the highlight moves to the previous submenu item when the TOP border of the current item is crossed. Proper results in IE5.0 also when moving to the next submenu item... the highlight moves when the BOTTOM border of the current item is crossed. Any help would be appreciated."

Gary
gary_smithson@yahoo.com
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Submenu item not switching at index finger of hand point

Post by gary_smithson@yahoo.com »

Yadin, any comments on this issue?
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Re: Submenu item not switching at index finger of hand point

Post by Andy »

You know, you are correct. I never noticed it until you pointed it out! I guess I just got use to it doing that and it became "normal" to me. BUT now I understand why I often navigated to the wrong page. I always assumed that I had let the mouse "slip" at the last moment. I'm surprised that more people haven't commented on it.