NS 4.76 sub menu freeze

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
John
 Team
 Team

Re: NS 4.76 sub menu freeze

Post by John »

Chris -

Just installed 4.79 on XP Pro and am having none of the problems you describe with any menus on the Milonic site.

John
chris@fmews.demon.co.uk
Beginner
Beginner

Post by chris@fmews.demon.co.uk »

John
Installed 4.79 tonight - no difference!. I should have pointed out that the menu persistence is dependent on the speed I track the mouse over the submenu items. A slow steady scroll works fine. Any 'keener' movement causes the menu to freeze as described before.
Thanks for your reply.
Chris
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Chris -

I've seen that problem where if you track the menu too quickly the hilight color can't keep up with it (untill you stop, of course). The longer the menu the worse it is. However, I still can't make it freeze. Sorry...

John
info@
Beginner
Beginner

NS 4.76 sub menu freeze

Post by info@ »

Using NS 4.76 on XP gives a problem on submenus. If you scroll down a menu , the mouseover color stays active and the menu stays active. I've tried all the sample sites on milonic plus my own menu and can get this to occur on all. Anyone aware of a specific XP issue? No probs c ie 6.0 opera 6.01 or NS 6.2