Main Menu Height

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Brad
Beginner
Beginner

Main Menu Height

Post by Brad »

Is there a way to adjust the height of the Menu to make it smaller then the default? I have found where you can make the height larger in the menu_array.js file. If I enter a number larger than one, it increases the height of the menu. I tried a number less than one, but had no visible effect. The line have have played with has the following comment: "// Set the Overall Width of Horizontal Menu to 100% and height to the specified amount". Im not really sure how with one varible you can set the width and height.

Any help you can provide that would allow me to reduce the height, I would be very gratefull....

Thx
ScottG
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Main Menu Height

Post by ScottG »

Brad wrote:Is there a way to adjust the height of the Menu to make it smaller then the default? I have found where you can make the height larger in the menu_array.js file. If I enter a number larger than one, it increases the height of the menu. I tried a number less than one, but had no visible effect. The line have have played with has the following comment: "// Set the Overall Width of Horizontal Menu to 100% and height to the specified amount". Im not really sure how with one varible you can set the width and height.

Any help you can provide that would allow me to reduce the height, I would be very gratefull....

Thx
I'm trying to find pretty much the same thing. I want to control the menu as a percentage of the screen so it looks the same at all resolutions.
So far no one has been able to help me.
If you find out, please let me know.
Scott
XFoN
Beginner
Beginner

Post by XFoN »

Try this line in your style:
", // Menu Item Padding"

Using graphics in the top level of the menu should let you specify the height better - here's how it looks: http://www.bumph.dk/jen/

It's still got some Mac IE5 problems, but I don't think using graphics is causing them :)

/XFoN
ScottG
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ScottG »

XFoN wrote:Try this line in your style:
", // Menu Item Padding"

Using graphics in the top level of the menu should let you specify the height better - here's how it looks: http://www.bumph.dk/jen/

It's still got some Mac IE5 problems, but I don't think using graphics is causing them :)

/XFoN
Any idea on how to set the width of a menu to 100%?

ScottG
XFoN
Beginner
Beginner

Post by XFoN »

[quote="ScottG
Any idea on how to set the width of a menu to 100%?

ScottG[/quote]

no, sorry.. but you could place it in/over a <table width=100%>

if you want the menu to go 100% as in 'looking the same in all window sizes', like in your other post, I suggest using flash instead :)

/X