vertical menu which shifts the other menu points down

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
blackv_art
Beginner
Beginner

vertical menu which shifts the other menu points down

Post by blackv_art »

hi ... i really like this piece of soft but there is one thing i can´t accomplish with it.

thing is i have a vertical menu with lets say 5 points.

if i click on point 1 i want the submenus appaear between point 1 and 2.

at current state the submenu is always displayed above the other main menu points.

can anybody help me?
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi,

As far as I know, the menu isn't designed to offer that option. You could probably write additional script to use the base menu system in this way, but it'd be a lot of extra effort. You'd probably have to go to a different script to get the functionality you mention, but you'd sure be leaving a good menu script behind.

Kevin
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi,

As far as I know, the menu isn't designed to offer that option. You could probably write additional script to use the base menu system in this way, but it'd be a lot of extra effort. You'd probably have to go to a different script to get the functionality you mention, but you'd sure be leaving a good menu script behind.

Kevin

Oops... how did that happen? how did that happen?

:D :D
Last edited by kevin3442 on Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Romeo »

Not wanting to take people away from Andy's great menu but I think the menu you are looking for is at http://www.dhtmlcentral.com/.

Slidemenu 2