Script conflict

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
John
 Team
 Team

Script conflict

Post by John »

OK, my turn...

Adding the menu calls to my site at http://tiggrsuccess.com/ blows away the onUnload in the body tag. If I comment out the menu calls it works fine.

Note that the cookie will only allow the onUnload to function once per session.

Thanks.
John
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Quick two-cents John...

In

Code: Select all

onUnload="popup()"
I'm guessing it's the name of the function you're calling that's the root of the problem. mmenu.js also has a function called popup(), which is probably overriding your cookie-related function when you load mmenu.js. Can you rename your own popup() to something else?

Kevin
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Hi Kevin -

Heh - knew there was a reason for this headache :!: My fault for not looking far enough. Duh...

Thanks.
John
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

So... is the headache because you smacked yourself in the head when you read the cause? ;) Just goes to show that it can happen even to the best of us. Glad to help.

Kevin
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

That's the main reason for the headache, although there's something wrong in my office that made it even worse so I'm now working from home (not to mention CSS is about to give me another one!). Already made the change and you were right.

Thanks again.
John