onsubimage steals host cell's properties V5_RC4

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
cubefree
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

onsubimage steals host cell's properties V5_RC4

Post by cubefree »

This regards V5_RC4, of course.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting the intended use of this property, but what I did was experiment with the subimage (usually the arrow image).

I added a subimage property to the xpmenu sample page. Specifically in the menu /File/Print This Page. Upon doing so, I noticed that the subimage, took the mouseover bgcolor and mouseover bordercolor properties of the host cell.

This cell "Print This Page" of File, has a blue bgcolor and bordercolor. When I added the subimage to the item's properties, the sub image took the blue bgcolor and bordercolor away from the host cell.

Code: Select all

with(milonic=new menuname("Filemenu")){_c=1
	top="offset=3"
	style=XPMenuStyle;
	borderwidth=1;
	orientation="vertical";
	bgimage="images/winxp_back.gif";
	margin=2;
	aI("text=Menu Home Page;url=/;image=images/xpwidth.gif;");
	aI("text=XP Menu Sample;url=menusample.php?sampleid=25;showmenu=Links;onsubimage=images/penfold_over.gif;");
	aI("text=Print This Page;url=javascript:self.print();showmenu=Legal;status=Print This Page;image=images/xpprint.gif;separatorsize=1;onsubimage=images/cmm_arrow2_on.gif;");
	aI("text=Search;url=http://www.google.com/;target=_blank;image=images/xpsearch.gif;");
	aI("text=Other Links;showmenu=Colors;image=images/xpsearch.gif;onsubimage=images/penfold_over.gif;");
	}
Hope that helps,
cubefree