Trouble with tables

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
MattH
Beginner
Beginner

Trouble with tables

Post by MattH »

I'm trying to get the menu to appear static in a table. I used the presrcibed html:

Code: Select all

<td height="20px" style="background-color: rgb(124, 138, 164); width: 130px;" class="small">
<script>PlaceMenu("mainmenu")</script>
</td>
The menu appears in the table, but the top border is about halfway down the side. Putting the <script> tags just outside the <td> tag fixes the problem in Internet Explorer (6+), but Mozilla (1.4) displays the menu starting on the right border of the table. What can I do to fix this? I've tried changing the offsets, but that doesn't do anything.

Second question: I can't for the life of me figure what I'm doing wrong with this code. I'm trying to get a menu item to be the same color with and with out mouseover. It matches the "Can DHTML menu elements have different colors within menus?" example perfectly:

,"BLAH","http://www.blah.com/blah/","# onbackcolor=354463;offbackcolor=354463;",,1 
example:

,"Web Tools","show-menu=WebTools","# onfontcolor=ffffff;onbackcolor=9999ff;offfontcolor=ffffff;offbackcolor=0000ff;",,1
MattH
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MattH »

Will converting to menu 5 fix this problem? I don't want to do that work and find out it doesn't help...

Oh, and *bump*