How can one change a username?

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Marc-Andre.Roberge@mus.ul
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

How can one change a username?

Post by Marc-Andre.Roberge@mus.ul »

Milonic now uses a new board software and it seems that my username has been created by using my email and truncating part of it. I would like to change it to another username (it seems that I am currently registered as "Marc-Andre.Roberge@mus.ul"). This does not seem to be possible from the Profile page. How can I do this? Thanks.

Furthermore, a message entitled "Major issue in NS4 on items only with submenus and not link" (in the "Bug Reports" section) contains a reply using this truncated username (Marc-Andre.Roberge@mus.ul). I can positively say that I never posted this message (which, fortunately, does not carry negative content). Could it be that the change of software led to twisted bytes along the way and that messages from one person were assigned to another address? I would appreciate if said message could be deleted.
Last edited by Marc-Andre.Roberge@mus.ul on Wed May 29, 2002 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c0llegeguy99@yahoo.com
Advanced
Advanced

Post by c0llegeguy99@yahoo.com »

yes i was curious about this name change as well
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

Hi

Sorry guys, it's a slight hiccup due to importing the old posts into the new forum.

I'll see what I can do about the offending message. 8O

Many Apologies

Marty