Milonic menus do not work on Chrome

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
MDS_Minal
Beginner
Beginner

Milonic menus do not work on Chrome

Post by MDS_Minal »

Milonic menus work perfectly on all browsers and in particular Chrome on a PC.

However, Chrome on a Google Android system such as a HUDL Tablet or a Samsung S3,does not work with error received HTTP Error 404.0 Not Found, whereas it works on Firefox. The problem relates to drop-down menus.

Any ideas? Also, are there any special functions in the Milonic menu to deal with mobile phones etc?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Milonic menus do not work on Chrome

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I've moved this post to help and support forum and am reporting the issue to Milonic.

Also, I have no idea what version you are using but there is an updated verstion available 5.950

Ruth
Moova
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Moova »

Ruth wrote:Hi,

I've moved this post to help and support forum and am reporting the issue to Milonic.

Also, I have no idea what version you are using but there is an updated verstion available 5.950

Ruth
I don't know if this was ever fixed or not but I get a 404 only when browsing on Chrome on Android as well. Every other browser works fine. I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest version of Milonic too.
Last edited by Moova on Tue May 31, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I have posted this back to Milonic. The newest version of the menu is 5.952. You say every other browser works fine, do you mean when using them on Android, also? Thanks,

Ruth