Same URL in different submenus

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Juree
Advanced
Advanced

Same URL in different submenus

Post by Juree »

Hi,

I poured through the forum, but can't seem to find information on my issue. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

I have a menu with duplicate submenu items, each going to the same URL. For example, the "Products for Developers", "Products for Business Users" and "Resource Library" sections each list a submenu item for "Resource Center". This "Resource Center" page belongs to the "Resource Library" section. Right now, if you click on the "Resource Center" link from any of these submenus, the page is displayed with "Products for Developers", "Products for Business Users", and "Resource Library" shown as active in the main menu - meaning the images are the active images. What I want is, regarless of where you clicked from, if you land on this "Resource Center" page I only want the "Resource Library" shown as the active image in the main menu.

You can see the beta website here: http://68.178.214.221/index.php

Again, any assistance is appreciated!

Juree
Juree
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Same URL in different submenus

Post by Juree »

Hi

Does any have any hints on how to do this? I'm sure I'm not the first person to run into this...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Juree
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Sorry, Ishould have posted that I'm working on it. I'll post back when I have a solution

Ruth
Juree
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Juree »

Hi Ruth,

I appreciate you looking at this for me. Do you have any suggestions? My client is anxious for a resolution and I'd like to cross this off my "To Do" list as we prepare to move from beta to production.

Thanks!

Juree
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I've passed this on to Milonic. I am unable to figure out how to get it set up for only that one item to match. I suggest that you also go here and put in for a support ticket http://milonic.com/support/

I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out for you :(

Ruth
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

One thing you need to do is update your menu code to the current version (required for help here in the forum). You're running v5.807, v5.810 is current, with v5.811 just a few days off.
John