Trojan Horse on page with menu...?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
calbury
Advanced
Advanced

Trojan Horse on page with menu...?

Post by calbury »

I used Browser Shots today to view my test page with a Milonic menu, just to check it was positioned properly. Out of the 67 browsers tested, two showed the following warning coming up when the page loaded...
"Un cheval de Troje a ete trouve". My French isn't great, but that looks like a Trojan Horse warning to me.

The two browsers showing this warning were Seamonkey and Chrome. No other pages on my site trigger this warning - just my test page, on which I've been working on the new menu.

Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening - and what I can do about it?

Thanks
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Trojan Horse on page with menu...?

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Well, I would need the page, and I would have to assume it is some setting at Browser shots about js, maybe something in those browser settings they are using, that is causing that, and they need a bit more French since Trojan is actually Troie :lol: Now, I have Google Chrome, though not the sea guy, so I could test your site using Chrome and see what happens if you give me the link :)

Ruth
calbury
Advanced
Advanced

Post by calbury »

Thank you - it's just a test page,here's the link - http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/test1.html
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I get no virus message when I go to that page in any browser I have, so I have to assume it is something being done at browsershots. I have an up to date anti virus program, AVG. It is updated daily so I know it is current.

Ruth
calbury
Advanced
Advanced

Post by calbury »

Well, that's good to hear. Thanks for your help