Submenus displaying too far right and down

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
tsmaracko
Beginner
Beginner

Submenus displaying too far right and down

Post by tsmaracko »

Hi,

First, I really like your menu product - thank you!! I am struggling with one issue. I'm using vertical menus with headers and I'm using IE 7. When I select item from the main menu, my submenu shows up midscreen to the right and down. Vertical and horizontal scroll bars appear so I can get to the submenus. I want the submenus to be displayed immediately to the right of my main menu. My URL is http://www.sjsaaa.com. I'm using Yahoo's Small Business Server and SiteBuilder to build the page. Maybe it's something with this. Thank you for your help!!

Tricia
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Submenus displaying too far right and down

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Well, I can't figure out what is doing that, but I did find a solution. I'm sure it has something to do with the position:absolute, anyway, if you set an item width in the main menu, i.e. itemwidth=130; and then in the submenus set them as left="offset=86"; or so that should make it better. I actually don't know how you have your layout set, or I could possibly figure an exact solution.

Ruth