sitemap not working mm_siteIndex

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
wpatters1229
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

sitemap not working mm_siteIndex

Post by wpatters1229 »

I looked at all the posts back 2009 and tried them all and when I add this line aI("text=Site Map;url=javascript:mm_siteIndex('top=0,left=0,height=500,width=400',
'SiteMap','roundhill.css');");
To my data file all the menus go away. I added the mm_siteIndex.js file right under the located of the data file on my home page. The page is at http://roundhillcountryclub.org/home.htm (site still hidden so index is a underconstruction page).

The js file is located with all the menu files in a folder called menu.

The aI code string is in a submenu which should not make a difference...or does it. If I remove the windows attributes and leave just the following aI("text=Site Map;url=javascript:mm_siteIndex;"); The menus re-appear but the sitemap menu item does nothing.

What is it that I am missing?
wpatters1229
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Re: sitemap not working mm_siteIndex

Post by wpatters1229 »

I found one mistake in that I did not have the right path to my js file...but adding the windows attributes and page title with css file kills the menus. If I take all those out all I get is a display of the js file code.

Any ideas?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: sitemap not working mm_siteIndex

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Sorry, I am not getting notices for the board so just saw this. I will just have to come on and check each day! Anyway, I tried the link but get a forbidden so I can't see what the problem is. I just checked the demo and it is working. The demo links to the newest files so I know it is working with the newest menu version.

http://support.milonic.com/demos/site_index/index.htm

I will need to be able to check your page to find out what is wrong.

Ruth