Shaking Menu? Anyone else?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
ElecEagle
Beginner
Beginner

Shaking Menu? Anyone else?

Post by ElecEagle »

Hi, I'm using your great menu on a personal intranet for my family. It was quite easy to understand, configure, and provides a nice solution for us.

However, I have noticed one small thing that is somewhat annoying, but not really a showstopper ...our menu 'shakes' noticably. Sometimes it 'bounces' up and down slightly, sometimes it 'jitters'. Can't really explain it and, of course, can't provide a screenshot. It doesn't happen all the time, but is fairly consistent in the fact that it will eventually happen during any session.

I have the menu set up vertically in the left:center margin, 85px wide, follow scrolling enabled, standard fade effects, standard mouseover. I've really made very few changes to the standard, other than colors and such.

I am hoping someone else has run into this and can help me discover the cause and fix. Thanks for any help you can provide.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Please provide as much additional info as possible - menu version, browser and version, OS, etc. Also, any way you might be able to post at least one shaky page to a URL we can get to?
John