Contribute fix yet?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the clarifications.
An earlier post from mcai7gh2 on 14JUN2004 said that he had applied the fix and still could not get it work.
I had seen that, but since he hasn't been back for a while, I assumed he had met a resolution (e.g., perhaps realized that he didn't apply the fix correctly and then rectified it). This same fix has been successfully applied by others, so I figure it's good. mcai7gh2... if you're reading, is the problem still there?

For the other points you enumerated, Dave, I see all of them and agree with most. I guess I just didn't get those particular points from that comment you made which, to be honest, bothered me a little. To my way of thinking (which is by no means the best), the most recent approach you took to making those points was the more effective approach, and less open to misinterpretation.

I'm glad you like Milonic. I do too, and also plan to continue using it.

Respectfully,

Kevin
mcai7gh2
Advanced
Advanced

davebarnes

Post by mcai7gh2 »

Hi Dave,

This problem has now been resolved.

People were talking about using the fix in version 5, which I had, but not which specific version. I was still using version 5.25b (or something, cannot quite remember) and I needed to use version 5.3 to use the fix.

I am now using 5.3, with the fix and running Contribute.

I agree with the Milonic team members that Macromedia should sort their software out. It is their problem, not Milonics.

Best Wishes ;)
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Glad you got it fixed.

Thanks for your patience and support!
John
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Thanks for the reply mcai7gh2. Glad it works.

Kevin