test pages check?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

test pages check?

Post by Ruth »

I've put up about 6 test pages with links on them from one to the next [and the images and music left off :)] and I've tested them on ie5.0, nn6.0 and 7.1 and opera 6.05 and 7.11, there are some glitches in the 6.05 opera which seem to go away when the page is reloaded, one in nn6.0 but it doesn't affect how the menu functions [it's a style..not coding style, just page style thing :D ] so it's not a problem. But, I don't have access to any other browsers and I'm trying the onclass/offclass suggested by Hergio, [with a lot of fumbling and reading and re-reading of style sheet tutorials :? ] so I don't know how it is working in other than the ones I listed, perhaps if anyone has a different browser adn had a little time, they'd be good enough to check it...except for NN 4x, it won't work in that and I'm fiddling with it. Thanks so much.

Ruth :oops: Editing to give a link. Grrrrr.... http://www.poems2u.com/v5/506.shtml
4viggo
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by 4viggo »

Works fine in Mozilla 1.5 :D

regards
4viggo
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Seems to be working fine in IE6, Ruth.

Couple small things...

1. Broken graphic in Around the Web/Government.

2. The 'Menu' box in the upper left says Click when you mouseOver. I did and got a 404.
John
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Thanks, 4viggo, I appreciate the check. :)

John, I'm sorry, I didn't upload the images :oops: As for the little menu box, it's an anchor link to take you back to the top, I must be doing some silly thing that it's not working and tries to find a page. I've about pulled my hair out trying everything that entered my mushie brain at this point. I will try for some sleep, maybe the brain will work better. [though I doubt it ::giggle::] I'm giddy. Thanks for checking, I apreciate it greatly.

Ruth
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Any time, Ruth. :D
John