New RC

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

Hi Kevin,

I've changed it around a bit after getting some feedback, I put a line top and bottom, I know I'm a couple of RC down because the new one wouldn't center. So I'll have to test it on a new RC but its not loading the graphics when I switch pages.

John, I gave up with tools menu and now have everything in one menu with everything centered, still more to do, whatever direction it takes me.

Thanks everyone,

maz
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

I tried putting search in the mainmenu I've seen it done before but have no idea how it was done, I discovered something about putting style in a form, these never work normally "" in the beginning of <form style=""> but they do work on an input field where there is an end slash />

The problem with the form button occurs in IE because its too large. Normally you can adjust the border and font size and it will change. But not in this case, it reduced the background height of the menu in IE.

The forms and buttons work great in Safari because the button is 2px smaller than the input field and styling for IE doesnt' effect it.

I think I'll give up on that idea.

maz