Color Problems

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Justice
Advanced
Advanced

Color Problems

Post by Justice »

I decided to use the menu with several different colors, but there's a problem. On a lot of pages, 1 or 2 menu cells will have the wrong offbgcolor, but everything else shows up fine.

Problem solved, see answer below.
Last edited by Justice on Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

On a lot of pages, 1 or 2 menu cells will have the wrong offbgcolor, but everything else shows up fine.

You need to point out at least one of the pages/links/clicks when this happens. But, I will take a guess without knowing exactly which is doing this. You have pagecolor and pagebgcolor defined in the style definitions which does this to the font color and bgcolor of the item when it's in use

Code: Select all

pagecolor =Sets the font color of the menu item if the current browser url matches the url field

pagebgcolor=Sets the background color of the menu item if the current browser url matches the url field
If that's not it, could you list at least one of the links on which your problem occurs?

Ruth
Justice
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Justice »

Thank you Ruth, you hit the problem dead on. I took those lines out of the style definition, and all the pages are now working as they should.