Licensed menu files....

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Kieran
Beginner
Beginner

Licensed menu files....

Post by Kieran »

I have spent some time sorting my menu with a free copy offline, now I want to put it on my business site so I have purchased a license.

All I need now are the 3/4 .js files to make it into a licensed menu and get rid of the need for a link, but I can't find a place to get them on the site. I have seen places saying to download the menu and get the files from there but in my account area there are a whole host of different menus and I can't remember the one I got to start with, so don't know the one I should use to get the correct .js files.

All help appreciated :)
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

Hi Kieran,

You can use the main download link, you will be replacing the 3 files that are unchanged by you, your menu_data.js is the only one where you make changes. When you select a different menu_data.js that is only to help you get started, you can actually change it to do anything in the examples. Take a look at the html file incase anything changed there.

maz
Kieran
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Kieran »

Thanks for your help, I have succesfully updated the files and the link in the menu and the need for a link on the page are gone :D

Slight problem though, the menu now has some shadow on it, so it is off-set to the left slightly and looks raised. I assume this is a new feature that I now need to disable by placing an entry in my menu_data.js file? If you could advise as to what this line might be or how else to remove this I would be grateful.

Thanks for all the help :)
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

Glad to be of help,

I'll need your url to see what it is.

maz
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Remove the overfilter and outfilter items at the bottom of the menuStyle.
John
Kieran
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Kieran »

Brilliant stuff, thanks for all the help :)