License renewal ?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
rudy
Mega User
Mega User

License renewal ?

Post by rudy »

I have renewed my license for another year, but have some questions. When I go into "My Milonic", then "My Licenses" it shows my license expires January 15, 2005 and it should now show that it expires January 15, 2006, since I renewed.

Also, when I go into "My Milonic", "View/Edit My Details", it shows that I have support for 358 days. I renewed a month before my last license expired because I got an email from Milonic that my license was to expire in 30 days, so I promptly renewed, thinking that I would still have the 30 days from the last license and 365 days for the new renewal (which would be 395 days total). Doesn't seem right that I should lose the 30 days support from the old license just because I wanted to renew my license as soon as I got the notice from Milonic, that would be punishing someone for renewing early. I guess this is not a big deal but just doesn't seem right to me...

My main concern is with regard to the first paragraph of my posting above, as it is showing that my license will expire in January 15, 2005 and it should be January 15, 2006. January 15, 2005 just around the corner and I don't want my license to expire, especially since I alreay paid for another year.

BTW, I renewed on December 16th, 2004, one day after receiving my notice from Milonic that my license would expire January 15, 2005. I have the printed receipts etc, but don't know who to contact on this?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but didn't hear from anyone when I posted on the "Anything Goes" forum.

How do I handle this and who can I post or email to?

License Domain name:
http://www.networkdriven.com
Rudy
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi Rudy,
Have you tried going to the main page and under About Milonic on the menu, go to contact us and try sending a query there?

Merry Christmas

Ruth
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

Hi Rudy,

I've updated your support date so you should now be up-to-date until Jan 2006, let me know if you have any more problems.

If anybody else has issues regarding license renewals please contact us directly through http://milonic.com/contact.php as they will be dealt with much quicker.

-Marty
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

I've also figured out what the problem was.

We recently installed a new (temporary) web server and updated ALL software to latest versions, seems there was a problem with MySQL returning dates slightly different under the new version of MySQL.

This has been fixed and hopefully means this problem will never occur again

Cheers
Andy