Free use of the menu

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Wag
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Free use of the menu

Post by Wag »

I have to say, ""Great Work Team Milonic!"" , this is a very exceptional menu system, with a fantastic team, its very rare you see a place offer a great product, and back it world class supportand ask nothing in return except a link, that helps others get the same great product..
I agree, thanks team Milonic!
mfurf
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by mfurf »

John wrote:
Andy wrote:The link back to milonic.com isn't too much to ask for the menu, it is after all one of the best web site navigation systems available...
Sorry, boss. Need to take issue with that...

It is THE best DHTML menu around - period!
Sure is big John. Just stopped by again to see what's new in Milonicville. I've got

Code: Select all

Milonic DHTML Menu - JavaScript Website Navigation System.
Version 5.717 - Built: Saturday March 12 2005 - 19:14
Copyright 2005 (c) Milonic Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved.
but I'm perfectly happy with it. No need to upgrade since it does everything I want it to. I also got you a customer a couple years ago, Carleton Underwood who runs a theatre website in Zanesville Ohio. At my recommendation he uses the nifty Milonic menus. /menufurf, a.k.a. /mfurf
Oh Saratoga!
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hey stranger!

Well, sometime in the 'near' future the new version will be out, V6. You'll have to experiment with it when it's done. I've not even seen it yet, but from all info I get it is going to be easier to use and even do more than v5 does. That I have to see, since I've always felt 5 does more than anything out there. Then again, I've always been into style and love that option with v5. But, I've also seen so many custom things people have created over the years which are awesome. Hope v6 will do that, also :)

Ruth
mfurf
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by mfurf »

Brava Ruthie.... I'm open to experimenting with Ver 6. But don't forget I'm a computer neanderthal still using Win98 on both my desktop and laptop. But if it's a faithful javascript update, I imagine there will be no problem.

Hey, that Andy Wooley. He's some cat!! A Birmingham biggie! /mfurf
Oh Saratoga!
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

mfurf wrote:Brava Ruthie.... I'm open to experimenting with Ver 6. But don't forget I'm a computer neanderthal still using Win98 on both my desktop and laptop. But if it's a faithful javascript update, I imagine there will be no problem.
You are just the kind of cnadidate we need for the new stuff. Will post to the forum once I have someting decent to show you
mfurf wrote:Hey, that Andy Wooley. He's some cat!! A Birmingham biggie! /mfurf
Not sure how to take that ;)

Also, I moved out of Birmingham to the countryside a couple of years ago 8)
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

You mean we both got caught in this? Oh, great... :oops:
John