Does Milonic now support IE7 ...

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
rajupvv
Advanced
Advanced

Does Milonic now support IE7 ...

Post by rajupvv »

Hi Guys,

I have developed a web site using Milonic menus and now the client has updated their machines to IE7. And want the menus to work with IE7.

I was wondering if your menus will now work with IE7.

Please let me know.

Raju.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

As far as I know it does. We have had a number of posts from users who have IE7 and John uses IE7.

Ruth
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

I'm using IE7 too and I don't see any problems.

Older versions had trouble though so advise you upgrade to the latest version of the menu.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Much as I hate to admit it, IE7 is working fine for me. Once in a while there's something that has to be 'adjusted' on a page, but that's only because they're finally starting to follow the standards instead of going their own way.

Ain't the menu - it's them!
John
rajupvv
Advanced
Advanced

Post by rajupvv »

Thank you for the prompt support guys.

Raju.
Jcon
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jcon »

I have an entirely CSS based website (under development or I would post the link), in which the menu's work perfectly in firefox however in IE7 it seems like some of the css properties are inherited twice possibly? because the submenu's are displayed way off of where they should be. Any suggestions?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

That would depend on what is causing the problem. There could be any number of issues. I can only suggest, since it seems to be a submenu offset issue it, as the most likely it is how the menu is positioned, i.e. in a div, table etc. There is a link below my name to info about the table menu, i.e. relatively positioned menus.

The only way we could be more definitive is to have you post the page html, all the css code and the menu data code so we can try and build a page and test it.

Ruth