Free License

A forum for topics relating to the Milonic Solutions Website, Milonic products, polls and anything else relating to Milonic.
valkyrie258
Beginner
Beginner

Free License

Post by valkyrie258 »

I recently downloaded the 5.0. I've been using the 3.5.15 version because of the Imbedded "Milonic Menu" link in the 5.0. But i recently download 5.0 to see how much better it was. i click the Milonic Menu link and went to http://dhtmlmenu.co.uk and it redirected to http://milonic.com/dhtmlmenu.php There it said:
Welcome to the Milonic DHTML Menu Website

You may have reached this website from another website using the Milonic DHTML Menu.

The Milonic DHTML Menu is a website navigation tool that you can use on your own website to give it a much more intuitive navigation.

Milonic offer both free and commercial licenses for the use of the menu. Free licenses have a link embedded into every main menu that link to this page. This "Milonic Menu" link can be removed by purchasing a Professional License. It can also be removed for free licenses on request.
And, it does mention you can get a free license on request. So, i was wondering if i could get a free license? This is because, i don't have a credit card/paypal and im not old enough to order online (under 18 years of age). And my website is non-profit and is personal. With these reasons, am i able to get a free license?
~Matt~
Http://wdtechzone.com - - - Best place for future web designers
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

Due to the very high demand for free licenses, Milonic Solutions are now having to make a very small charge for the processing of free license requests. This is NOT a charge for the product but is an administration charge to cover our costs for your website inspection.
We know this isn't suitable for everyone but for the moment this is the only way we can offer a license for free. We are hoping to have a new free license system (that will not charge those applying) working within the next few weeks.

Marty
valkyrie258
Beginner
Beginner

Post by valkyrie258 »

So am i able to get a free license or do i have to wait till that free application comes out?
~Matt~
Http://wdtechzone.com - - - Best place for future web designers
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

As Marty carefully explained, you have to wait.
John