menubgimage="backoff_green.gif";

A place for posting requests and information about images used in the menu.
winpe
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winpe »

Hi,

I would like to create a menu style with blue color themes. I am using the milonic menu style and I am having trouble creating the menubgimage similar to backoff_green.gif. I am using firework but I am not getting the same effect as backoff_green.gif.

What I exactly want to do is creating a similar image with blue color. Could you please help?

with(vertStyle=new mm_style()){
bordercolor="#999999";
borderstyle="solid";
borderwidth=1;
fontfamily="arial, tahoma";
fontsize="72%";
fontstyle="normal";
headerbgcolor="#AFD1B5";
headerborder=1;
headercolor="#000099";
image="18_blank.gif";
imagepadding=3;
offbgcolor="transparent";
offcolor="#000000";
onbgcolor="#0000FF";
onborder="1px solid #999999";
oncolor="#000000";
onsubimage="on_13x13_greyboxed.gif";
outfilter="randomdissolve(duration=0.2)";
overfilter="Fade(duration=0.1);Alpha(opacity=95);Shadow(color=#777777', Direction=135, Strength=3)";
padding=3;
pagebgcolor="#CFE2D1";
pagecolor="#000066";
pageimage="db_red.gif";
separatoralign="right";
separatorcolor="#999999";
separatorpadding=1;
separatorwidth="85%";
subimage="black_13x13_greyboxed.gif";
itemwidth=140;
}

with(horizStyle=new mm_style()){
styleid=1;
bordercolor="#999999";
borderstyle="solid";
borderwidth=1;
fontfamily="arial, tahoma";
fontsize="72%";
fontstyle="normal";
headerbgcolor="#AFD1B5";
headerborder=1;
headercolor="#000099";
offbgcolor="#0000FF";
offcolor="#FFFFFF";
onbgcolor="#0000FF";
onborder="1px solid #999999";
oncolor="#000000";
onsubimage="on_downboxed.gif";
overbgimage="backon_beige.gif";
padding=3;
pagebgcolor="#CFE2D1";
pagecolor="#000066";
pageimage="db_red.gif";
separatoralign="right";
separatorcolor="#999999";
separatorwidth="85%";
subimage="downboxed.gif";
itemwidth=100;

}
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,
What color blue? There are a lot of blues out there. If you can give me a hex code i.e. #66CCFF I can make the image for you, or perhaps Marty has other colors of that image.

I'm moving this topic to the Menu Images forum.

Ruth
joelgomez
Beginner
Beginner

Same Request!

Post by joelgomez »

I found the Milonic Menu the most elegant and nice... but I do not like green color! Since I'm a lawyer, I'm more into "neutral colors", like gray, black or blue. It would be nice to have more "gifs" with other colors for the same menu template.

Any advice regarding a design tool to work with more options with be appreciated.

Regards,
Joel
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi Joel,

That specific image design doesn't seem to be in the imagepak area so Marty may have created that specifically for the Milonic site. However, there are many images, backgrounds, item icons, arrows, animated, etc., in numerous colors available here that as a licensed user you can download and use. There is a note about 1/2 way down the page about contacting Milonic if you don't see what you want. Right after the 4 link lines with icons to the left of them.

You can also check out a number of samples to see the image/background layouts and designs from here

On the second link page you're looking for samples with names like Agriculture, Blackforest, blocky, Imperial, Corporate, etc. Hope this helps.

Ruth
joelgomez
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks!

Post by joelgomez »

Ruth, thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
Joel
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi Joel,

I just talked to Marty at Milonic to make sure it was OK to do different colors. Just right click the images and save. Below are style codes for the colors, you don't have to use them, but since I had to make them to see how the images looked in the menu, I figured I might as well post them here. You can't really see the image colors very well since they are so small, you'll have to put them into the menu to see how they look.

black off
black on

Blue off

Blue on

Blue_grey off

Blue_grey on

Bronze/brown off

Bronze/brown on

Silver off

Silver on

Sea off

Sea on

Code: Select all

Black style
- horizStyle -
      offbgcolor="#000000";offcolor="#ffffff";onbgcolor="#cccccc";onborder="1px solid #ddddd";oncolor="#000000";overbgimage="backon_black.gif";

- vertStyle -
     menubgimage="backoff_black.gif";offcolor="#000000";onbgcolor="#c9c8cc";      onborder="1px solid #787180";
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue style

- horizStyle -
offbgcolor="#E4EDF8"; onbgcolor="#EAEDF4";overbgimage="backon_blue.gif";
- vertStyle -
menubgimage="backoff_blue.gif";onbgcolor="#ccdaea";
Blue_grey style

- horizStyle -
offbgcolor="#abb9cb"; offcolor="#ffffff"; onbgcolor="#cccccc";      onborder="1px solid #dddddd"; oncolor="#000000";      overbgimage="backon_blue_grey.gif";
- vertStyle -
bordercolor="#849cb5"; menubgimage="backoff_blue_grey.gif";      offcolor="#000000";onbgcolor="#849cb5";onborder="1px solid #000000"; oncolor="#000000";
Brown style

- horizStyle -
offbgcolor="#d1bdba";offcolor="#ffffff";onborder="1px solid #dddddd";
oncolor="#000000";overbgimage="backon_brown.gif";
- vertStyle -
bordercolor="#a9857d";menubgimage="backoff_brown.gif";offcolor="#000000";onbgcolor="#B8948C";
Silver style

- horizStyle -
offbgcolor="#EEEEF0";onbgcolor="#D6D6D6";overbgimage="backon_grey.gif";
- vertStyle -
menubgimage="backoff_grey.gif";onbgcolor="#D6D6D6";
Sea style

- horizStyle -
bordercolor="#5a9cad";offbgcolor="#86b9c4"; offcolor="#000000";onbgcolor="#EAEDF4";onborder="1px solid #d0e1ea";oncolor="#ffffff";overbgimage="backon_sea.gif";
- vertStyle -
bordercolor="#5a9cad";menubgimage="backoff_sea.gif";offcolor="#000000";onbgcolor="#5a9cad";onborder="1px solid #d0e1ea";oncolor="#ffffff";
You'll probably want to test the style colors, though I'm pretty sure they are OK.

Ruth