CSS SubMenu Conflict

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
e@emarie.net
Advanced
Advanced

CSS SubMenu Conflict

Post by e@emarie.net »

Trying to redesign this non-profit site http://www.uspsdistrict33.org/introe.html by adding CSS and it is creating blank space above the sub menus. The pages without the CSS link work fine.

After searching through the forums and deleting/replacing lines of code ("a:hover, border-bottom"... references) and changing the placement of the script on the html from body - head... i still found no changes in the appearance for the better!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, emarie

e@emarie.net
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

The first thing to do is upgrade your menu system. You are, quite literally, around 100 versions down-level! Also, the v3 menu (you're running 3.3.19) is no longer supported or developed.

The current version is 5.44, available at http://milonic.com/.
John
e@emarie.net
Advanced
Advanced

MILONIC links off the site?

Post by e@emarie.net »

i have downloaded the new menu and I LOVE IT! i have requested a non-profit license as well.

I am aware of the source containing and keeping the MILONIC copyright and link info in the source code...however, does the MILONIC menu link still appear on the menu itself with a non-profit license? This non-profit is strict about no advertisements or links to advertisers and that could cause a problem. thanks, e
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Once the license has been approved all future downloads will be the full menu without the link.

Cheers
Andy
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

To use the menu free of charge you will still need to include a link elsewhere on the page just not in the menu itself.

-Marty