Renewal

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Cøbra

Renewal

Post by Cøbra »

Last edited by Cøbra on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Hi,

Your renewal should start from the end date - So, should give you 1 year and 8 days support.

If it doesn't, let me know.

Cheers
Andy
Cøbra

Post by Cøbra »

Last edited by Cøbra on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rudy
Mega User
Mega User

Renewal not adding days left in previous year?

Post by rudy »

Andy,

On December 15th, I received an email from Milonic, reminding me that my registration was going to run out on January 15th, 2005. Because I like this menu so much, I logged right in and renewed for another year. I noticed however, that I did not receive the 30 days credit from December 15th - January 15th, 2005 under the old license. As of today (December 23rd, 2004) it is showing that I only have 358 days left - shouldn't it show 388 days - 358 plus the 30 days that was left from the old license?

No big deal, but don't won't to be penalized for responding right away to the renewal notice.

Domain name:
http://www.networkdriven.com
Rudy
marty
Site Admin

Post by marty »

Hi Cøbra,

I've updated the date on your support so you should now have the correct number of days remaining.

If you contact us directly through http://milonic.com/contact.php for any future license/account issues they will be dealt with much quicker.

-Marty
Cøbra

Post by Cøbra »

Last edited by Cøbra on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Cøbra wrote:Btw, Milonic should update their script to do this automatically...?
Already did... ;)
John