anyone have IE for Mac?

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
wkilc
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

anyone have IE for Mac?

Post by wkilc »

Hi all,

This is totally non-menu... I am working on implementing a PHP directory listing script. Before I spend too long on the project, I was hoping someone in the Milonic community with IE for Mac could possibly try the page for me. I've found that a lot of javascript coding works very nicely in IE, Netscape, FireFox, Safari, Opera, etc... but simply bomb in IE for Mac.

In theory, as long as JS is enabled, you should be able to navigate these folders:

http://www.rimea.org/resources

Thanks very much.

~Wayne
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Sorry - trashed that long ago. As I'm sure you know, that is no longer supported or developed by M$, so my friendly suggestion, as one developer to another, is to not waste your time on it. No 'theory' in the world holds true for IE/Mac - it never worked properly.

If any of your users are still on it - shoot 'em! :roll: They're missing a lot by not being up to speed; e.g., Firefox 2, or even the new Safari 3 beta.
John
wkilc
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by wkilc »

Thanks John!

I actually Googled around and found many sites that let you remote control (VNC?) or take screen shots of systems running various OS and browsers. I signed up for a 24 FREE trial as was able to take sceen grabs of my page in IE for Mac OS 10.3... pretty cool tool.

Cheers!

~Wayne :D