TreeView Icons

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
teracomp
Beginner
Beginner

TreeView Icons

Post by teracomp »

I'm using the treeview.js for creating a nice treeview. The only thing that's missing is the ability to add icons to the nodes that provide additional functionality.

Here's that I'd like to do:

[+]--[+]----[E] [D] Some node
|
[+]----[E] [D] My Node Name
|
[+]----[E] [D] My other node name
|
[+]---- [E] [D] Other nodes

[+] is the icon that opens/closes the node
[E] is an icon with click event that fires a url to "Edit" the particular node
[D] is an icon with click event that fires a URL to "Delete" the particular node

The url (php page) will manage permissions, etc. I just need to add the additional icons with url links. Currently, there is a "url" property, but that requires an additional node rather than an inline solution.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: TreeView Icons

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I don't believe that is a Milonic item. You'll have to go to whatever forum that particular item has for help. This is the forum for Milonic menus. We don't know anything about other menus.

Ruth
teracomp
Beginner
Beginner

Post by teracomp »

This is a Milonic module as far as I know.
Please see: http://milonic.com/treemenu/
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Since the treemenu has not yet been officially released I don't believe those icons are available. Keep an eye out for the final version.
John
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

The treemenu is not supported since it is not in final release and is still being developed. But, you can get it, and many people use it with no problems. If you want the images, i.e. the plus and minus images then I suggest you download the file since all the images are there. If it is the plus and minus you want, then you want to download the bottom one that says Download Tree Menu, Not the collapse one or the desktop tree one.

http://milonic.com/treemenu/

Ruth