Duplicate Files

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
bobwill
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Duplicate Files

Post by bobwill »

Why are there several files with the same name in the the menu sample files. Some have different dates and time and some have the same date and time. Take a look at menu_sample6_ver5_787.zip. I have been a user of the Menu for a long time and when I want to upgrade to the latest version, all I want to do is download the basic required files for the menu to operate. I do not need a sample menu with all the other files that go with the sample. How about just "milonic_src.js", "mmenuns4.js", "mmenudom.js", and maybe "tooltips.js" in a download file?????
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Duplicate Files

Post by Ruth »

Hi Bob,

I'll post this suggestion to Andy. I would think they would have to do something where it would allow only licensed users to access an area that had just those files for upgrading, so anyone trying to download and test a sample would get it all.

Ruth
bobwill
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Post by bobwill »

OK, thanks...
bobwill
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Post by bobwill »

What ever happened to this issue???
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Andy would have to maintain 2 separate download areas (one for just updates, and one for 'all-the-marbles' folks), and make changes to the website as well. He is currently up to his eyeballs with some extremely important projects, at least one of which will be of great interest to all users. I hope you understand this request is not being ignored, it's just not at the top of the list right now.
John