Logo on top of menu?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
rageon75
Beginner
Beginner

Logo on top of menu?

Post by rageon75 »

I was wondering if there was any way of putting a logo on top of a menu?
I tried to do it and when I went to preview the page the logo was missing. It had one of those little images that show that there was suppose to be an image there.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advanced!
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

You'll need to be a bit more specific on exactly what you want to do. "On top" is confusing (to this old guy, anyway) - on top of the entire menu (don't know why); on top of a specific menu item, etc.?
John
rageon75
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rageon75 »

I want to put the logo on top of the main menu.

1. Logo image
2. text
3. text > sub menu
4. text

I wanted to put the logo on top because I wanted to put the follow scroll.
I wanted the logo to be visible at all times so I thought the follow scroll would be the best way.

It's hard to explain because I'm just learning how to build websites. Thanks for your reply.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

From your 'drawing' I'll assume you have a vertical menu. I would simply size your logo so it fits within the size of your menu, and then place it in the top menu cell as an image.

See http://azec.org/about.html for an example. Select the 'AEC ByLaws' item from the menu. You'll see an Adobe Reader logo right in the middle of one of the sub-menu cells. That was done with the following statement...

Code: Select all

aI("image=/images/getacro.gif;url=http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html;target=_new;imagealign=center;itemheight=37;status=Download Adobe Reader;");
Hope I understood what it is you're trying to do.
John
rageon75
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rageon75 »

That's exactly what I wanted to do thanks for your help!