Help fund free mammograms... just three clicks away!

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Help fund free mammograms... just three clicks away!

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi All,

Thank you for reading this message even though it's completely unrelated to menus.

Breast Cancer affects many, many lives. You can help donate free mammograms for women in need simply by visiting this site and clicking the pink "Fund Free Mammograms" graphic part way down the page, in the center. The site's corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for advertising. The site is reportedly not getting enough clicks on the donation link to meet the quota required by the advertisers to fund the donations.

If I have ever managed to help you with your menu troubles, consider this a good way to say thanks. Plus, doing a good deed will make you feel good... so go click that link.

Thanks,

Kevin
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Just did my click and bookmarked the entry page to go do it everyday.....not very much to do to fund a good cause.

Ruth
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Just done my click for the day too :D

Thanks for doing this Kevin, the past 2 days have been sheer hell for me with the MyDoom virus, almost annihilating our poor little email server.

Knowing that all the hard work I do to keep this website going is really a worthwhile cause because at the end of the day, there's a GREAT bunch of people on this forum, keep it up guys.

I think we need a group hug emoticon :D

Cheers
Andy
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

I did mine!

Also noted it says, "Your click's value is doubled today thanks to our Premier Sponsor...", so - do it now!
John