Some basic questions...

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
theotheragentm
Beginner
Beginner

Some basic questions...

Post by theotheragentm »

i had a couple questions about the menus.

1. when you highlight something and it pops up the submenu, is there a can to make the original text a link as well?

2. i want the menus to look just like the background. i set the menu background to the same as the page background. i dont want borders on the menus. is there a way i can add | in between each links? so it would look like this:

LINK1 | LINK2 | LINK3 | LINK4
theotheragentm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by theotheragentm »

anyone?
yadin
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by yadin »

1. Absolutely, this is a basic function of the menu. I you read the array entries for the menu section you'll see each entry has a url and alt url field. Simply put the show menu command in the url and the link for the header item in the alt url.

2. I'm not sure what you are asking, this isn't clear. You ask to remove borders then ask how to add them, I'm confused. Could you describe this more clearly and offer a url for your page?

Yadin
theotheragentm
Beginner
Beginner

no borders on top or bottom

Post by theotheragentm »

im looking to add borders vertically between the text but not on the top or bottom. also i wouldnt want borders at the end.

LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4

microsoft's page is somewhat like this.