Need Help with Object error

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
jbavas
Beginner
Beginner

Need Help with Object error

Post by jbavas »

I am getting an object error message on my home page - non of the other pages are giving me an issue. It only happens when you lie the mouse over the menu.

http://www.atgonline.com

I tried pasting the other menu layout in hoping to correct it.

I do not have knowledge of menus. The menu was designed for us and I edited each of the pages by copying and pasting the links in. I figured out how to add pages to the menu and links through HTML.

Any ideas?

Is there a software that anyone knows of that is easy to use to make menus?
JIB
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

You are not running the Milonic DHTML Menu System on your site. Therefore, we can be of no help. Contact the publisher of that system.
John
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

That's not a Milonic menu. It is copyright Netscape with a grant of free license.

If you are interesting in using the Milonic system, we'd be glad to help you with anything.

I had never used any menu system before I got Milonic a couple of years ago, and found it very easy to do all by myself.... well with help on the forum when I first started. Given your layout it would be very easy to set up the menu to be what you have now, and much easier to edit than what you have.

You can download a trial version on the main site and I'd be glad to help you. You are a for profit site so you'd have to purchase the license once you went live with the menu.

Ruth
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

:oops: John already posted. Sorry.
jbavas
Beginner
Beginner

thanks

Post by jbavas »

I appreciate the help - I need to do something with these menus. I'll sit down one day and try it out. Thanks for the offer for help, I will surely need it.
JIB
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Just to be clear, we are certainly willing to help you with the Milonic system, but, because the product you are using now is not ours, we can offer no assistance there.

Join our family. You won't be disappointed!
John